Wer wohnt in der WG?
3 geschlecht gemischt, von 18 bis 46 Jahre, berufstätig, nicht-raucher
Shared Apartment Description
• Apartment / Penthouse
• Division: 3 rooms in total
• Interior style: modern chic Bauhaus design, with luxury equipment
e.g. Porsche Design Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, water boiler and kitchen machine
• Living room: dining table, spacious sofa, sofa table and 3D flat screen TV 65 zoll with 100+ channels incl. BBC
• Internet: Wifi
• Music: Tivoli music system
• Bathroom: with bathtub, shower, washing machine incl. dryer and separate toilette
• Kitchen: open kitchen with high-end facilities from Miele incl. dishwasher
• Elevator: top floor located
• Balcony: with furnitures (table, 4 chairs, sunlounger and barbecue)
• Courtyard: with table and a bench
• Inhouse: basement and bike parking area
• Cleaning lady: weekly whole flat is going to be cleaned incl. your room
• Duration: no min. duration, but preferred rental for 1 year
• 1 room available approx. 10 square meters
• Room interior: sofa bed (200 cm long and 140 cm width), bedside table with lamp, desk with desk chair and lamp, wardrobe and shelves and anything else you need for normal daily life
• Convenient: ready-furnished incl. duvet cover, towels
• Rent: € 550 per month all inclusive!
• Deposit: 1 month rent, will be returned at departure
• International student, trainee, internship or business trip – school or working during the day
• Non-smoker preferred
• Female preferred, but not mandatory
• Quiet and no parties
• The penthouse is very central located!
Public transportation: only 3 min. walking distance to the Westbahnhof main station (underground: U6, U3 and several buses also directly to the airport in 40 min.), or 5 min. walking distance to the underground U4, or 2 min. walking to the bus 57A that takes you straight to downtown in 7 min.
Shopping: 2 min. walking distance to the Mariahilfer street, one of Vienna’s main shopping areas
• Restaurants and bars: nearby 2min. walk
• Groceries: 2 min. walk to SPAR, Hofer or Billa and thanks to the main station Westbahnhof you can go shopping also on Sunday
• Fitness Club: 5 min. distance
• Parks: 2 parks in 2 min. distance
• Parking: in front of the house (parking fee during the day) or the option to rent a parking lot
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information!
If you want to get in touch, please write me a little bit about yourself (what do you do for living, where do you come from, how long do you plan to be in Vienna, etc. so I can get a first impression!
Listing ID H150206184811371
Datum inseriert 4 Februar 2019