Geben Sie Ihre Email Adresse an und wir schicken Ihnen einen Link, um Ihr Passwort zu erneuern
WebDmuk Ltd is a fast-growing internet company located in London. The company specialises in the classifieds market (www.vivastreet.com, www.easyroommate.com www.wheretosleep.co.uk ).EasyRoommate is the largest flatshare service in the UK with more than 190,000 new and updated rooms and flatshare ads. Vivastreet is the third largest classifieds website in the UK, with 2,4 million visitors a month. Wheretosleep is a short term rental website with listings in United Kingdom and worldwide - a real alternative to hotels, where travellers meet hosts.
Our team is international (12 nationalities), young and tremendously passionate about the Web and Mobile technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Marketing Manager to spearhead the development of a suite of mobile applications across our different product lines.
The position is located in Piccadilly Circus, central London.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define the mobile strategy, based on the company’s budget and market opportunities
- Manage the development of our applications from beginning to end, which includes:
- Products definition and design,
- Contact with external agencies for the development,
- Follow up with the development and testing,
- Communication campaigns around the products,
- Financial analysis
- Follow up with customers’ satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent area of study.
- 3-year experience in web or mobile project management
- Good knowledge of the mobile applications development
- Good understanding of the mobile user experience
- Fluent in English, other languages is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong strategic thinker and ability to formulate business strategy
- Move effortlessly from strategy to development of operational details
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented
- Top-notch verbal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven
To apply, send your CV to Karim@easyroommate.com
Our team is international, young and tremendously passionate. We have a work hard and play hard ethos.
Spearhead the development of a suite of mobile applications across our different product lines!
Help us develop our products and build our brand image!